Founded in 1983, the Park Orchards Basketball Club (POBC) is a junior domestic amateur basketball club, part of the Eastern Districts Junior Basketball Association (EDJBA).
Annually we have approximately 1300 players take the court for both the summer and winter seasons and through our mini steelers.
Our players come from 9 different suburbs, with the majority from Park Orchards, North Ringwood, Warrandyte, Warranwood, Donvale and others from Chirnside Park, Doncaster, East Doncaster, Templestowe.
POBC plays against 15 other clubs from the Eastern region of Melbourne from Collingwood to Park Orchards and Bundoora to Box Hill.
Our home games are played across four stadiums: Park Orchards Community Centre, Ringwood Heights Primary School, Our Lady’s of The Pines Primary School (Donvale) and Milgate Primary School (East Doncaster).
Each week, we host approximately 12 games in each of these four stadiums.
Our committee is committed to a growth in both the player numbers and the quality of the venues that we play in. In order to do this we are seeking sponsorship from local and community organisations that wish to support a non for profit sporting club whilst at the same time promoting their company to our loyal players and families. It is guaranteed that any resources from sponsorship goes directly into front line player and venue resources. Over the coming months we will release a new look for the POBC.
In return we will offer exposure to annual sponsors in not only game days but also other club activities and communication.
These include, but are not limited to: regular skills sessions and Mini Steelers programs as well as an annual community 3-day three-on-three tournament.
The POBC have two presentation days, which attracts most of the players and their families, averaging approximately 500 guests for each event.
This ensures high visibility for any signage or display for our sponsors.
We are offering a two sponsorship packages, suitable for all businesses, big and small, each offering various levels of exposure, depending on the package selected.
Enquiries and questions can be directed to email@example.com[/text_output][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″]GOLD Sponsorship – $2200 x 1
- 1x large sign on game day at Park Orchards Community Centre- Corflute sign 1.8 mt x 1.2mt
- Front page placement on website www.steelersbc.com ) as well as Fox Sporting Pulse Website
- Signage during 3 on 3 tournament
- Logo on weekly newsletter
- Logo on email footers of all committee members
- Signage at presentation days and all social functions
- Logo on drink bottles
- Naming rights for part of the Presentation Days x 2
- Signage during Mini Steelers sessions
- Logo on merchandise for Mini Steelers – approx 100-120 kids
- Two advertorials per year to members
SILVER SPONSORSHIP – $1200 x 3
- 1 x large sign on game day at Park Orchards Community Centre- Corflute sign 1.5 mt x 1.2mt
- Logo on weekly newsletter
- Logo on Webpage
- Signage during 3 on 3 tournaments
- Signage during social events
- Logo on second tier of website and email footers of committee members.
- Live mention at 3 on 3 tournament
- Logo on merchandise printed for Mini Steelers sessions (approx 120 kids)
The initial sponsorship will run for 2016 but it is planned to be installed November 2015 so you will get 14 months for the first intake.
The initial advertising of places will be made to club members and the club community. After the 1st November any non allocated sponsorship options will be advertised to other local businesses. The allocation of sponsorship places will be on the date of acceptance. The committee has the right to regret any inappropriate businesses seeking sponsorship.
COACHES TOP SPONSORSHIP- fully subscribed already